Quality and environmental policy
The Quality and Environmental Policy defines the Code of Conduct and sets out in particular:
- business and ethics principles
- business and professional operations of the company
- loyalty and commitment of employees
- personal responsibility of employees and responsibility towards the company, co-workers and society
- how to lead by example as company management
- safeguarding the company's reputation
- tidiness of work premises and orderliness of employees
- fair management of assets and care for the environment
High-ranking employees of the company must set an example of commitment to quality of service and improvement of environmental performance through initiative, understanding and vision. The latter includes the commitment of all employees to meet the requirements and expectations of customers and other stakeholders and the continuous improvement of the management system by setting measurable goals.
As a company that carries out sales, distribution and production activities, all processes must be clearly identified with the administrators appointed to them, who must ensure smooth business operations. All employees are responsible for identifying, fulfilling, measuring and understanding the needs of customers and other stakeholders. We carefully monitor legislative and other requirements in all areas of business and ensure the timely implementation of changes.
All employees participate in continuous training in sales, distribution and production activities to ensure the quality of the product and the services provided. Particular emphasis is placed on understanding and integrating environmental topics as well as on emergency training.
The Quality Department introduces quality criteria by defining and applying relevant methods and work processes, and establishes a system of internal and external assessment, quality reporting and care for continuous improvements to the system.
Ljubljana, June 2022